General Instructions / General instructions for hair transplant
General instructions you need to know to plan your hair transplant
- Ensure you have all the required information about the doctor and clinic where you need to reach for the hair transplant. Call us-98726-33-771 for any assistance.
- Blood Tests for HB %, BT, CT, RBS, LFT, HBsAg, HIV-Elisa, Austrelia Antigen and ECG in all leads need to be done atleast 2 days in advance from the date of surgery and need to be shared with the doctor personally or by email.
- Sign a form for consent before surgery
- Accommodation – On request arrangements can be made with atleast 7 days prior notice.
- Advance Payment for booking – 10% of final agreed amount needs to be deposited into the given bank account details of respective doctor to confirm your appointment. Cash payment can be done if local. This needs to be done atleast 7 days in advance.
- Final Payment – The final payment can be done in cash/cheque/credit/debit card/Online transfer. Cheque needs to be given atleast 5 days in advance to the doctor so that it is cleared by the date of surgery. Credit Card/Debit Card payments can be done on the spot. Credit Card service charges of 2.5% has to be borne by the patient. Online transfer needs to be done atleast one day in advance so as to ensure the money is transferred to doctor's account before the surgery.
- Change of Appointment: Change of appointment is possible but request needs to be made atleast 7 clear days in advance and changed date should be within next 20 days.
- Travel to clinic and back If you are not a local and traveling from nearby areas, you are advised to reach the clinic in advance. For people traveling for 8-10 hours you may reach the location on the prior night itself. You are also advised to stay back one night post surgery before undertaking long journey of 8-10 hours or more.
- Number of Grafts: Please re-verify the number of grafts before the procedure takes place
- Leave from Office: Usually leave from work is not required unless felt so by individuals. You may wear a cap to hide grafts (Read more about this on post operative instructions)
- Trimming of Remaining hair before surgery: It is not required to trim the remaining hair for patients who generally keep short hairs BUT in the cases where patients are used to long hairs it is important to cut these hairs short as this will help to visualize the exact bald areas where transplant is required to be done.
- Sutures (OR Stitches): Nowadays doctors use absorbable sutures which dissolve in a period of 10-12 days. These are recommended also for the cases where patients do not find it possible to get back to the doctor. In case of locals non-absorbable sutures are used and patients are recommended to get back to the doctor in 7-10 days to get their stitches removed. You can discuss with the doctor accordingly
Follow simple steps to know Pre Surgery Instructions
Request a call back from Experts
Book an appointment to get Free online consultation.
©2009 www.naturalhairtransplant.co.in All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer : While we have made every possible effort to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion. We don't assure any warranties, undertakings or representations on the completeness, accuracy or responsibility, availability, performance or practicality of this website or any of its contents. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the hair loss treatment via this site. The complete responsibility of the end result depends upon the surgeon. We do not guarantee specific hair transplant surgical results.