FUE Hair Transplant - Most Commonly Used Technique
FUE is the most responsible technique for innovative change in the hair transplant industry. This technique was introduced in 2008 and within a short span of time; it has become the most preferable method of hair transplant surgery.
FUE Hair Transplant
The Step By Step Procedure For FUE Hair Transplant
- Analysis & Shaving of Donor Area: In this process, the hair transplant surgeon will examine your scalp thoroughly. Your donor area needs to be shaved partially up to 1-2 mm. Subsequently, the surgeon will mark the areas from where the hair follicles will be extracted.
- Marking the Recipient Area: Similar as donor area, the recipient or balding areas also need to be marked with the help of special markers, so that the transplantation process can be carried out in a smooth manner.
- Use of Local Anesthesia: Local Anesthesia is a kind of medication that is given to the patient before starting the hair transplant procedure. This technique will desensitize (numb) the working area, so that the patients do not feel major pain during the surgery.
- Extraction of Hair Follicles : After the process of marking and local anesthesia, the hair follicles are carefully extracted with the help of special surgical instruments which are known as Punches.
- Preservation of Hair Follicles : The follicular units need to be stored in a special storage solution, immediately after the extraction. It is a very significant step in deciding the success rate of surgery as it maintains the liveliness of hair follicles.
- Implantation of Hair Follicles: After applying local anesthesia and deciding the depth, inclination & direction of hair growth, the grafts are carefully implanted by the transplant surgeon with the help of Puncher. Implantation of hair follicles is the most time-consuming task in the whole treatment and it will require 1-2 sittings depending on the number of hair grafts.
Why to get your Hair Transplant done with FUE technique?
Among all the methods of hair transplant surgery, FUE is the most efficient and widely used method of getting natural hair re-growth.
Unlike FUT Hair Transplant, it does not involve linear scar; because it makes use of very small, round punches to extract the hair follicles. So, there will not be any visible scars after the surgery.
The use of minimally invasive procedure makes this technique pain-less. Furthermore, it does not result into major blood loss.
One of the biggest advantages of FUE is that it can go beyond the scalp in case of poor donor area; because the hair follicles can also be harvested from beard, arms, chest, legs etc.
Because of being a stitch-less & scar-less method of hair restoration, it takes minimal time for recovery. That means you can resume your normal routine within short span of time.