In today’s world of high competition, looking and searching for the best treatment is mandatory. In case of hair transplant surgery, the successful extraction & transplantation of hair grafts is responsible for getting the desired hair re-growth results. NHT has exclusive hair transplant centers across different locations in India, which are highly renowned for providing high quality treatment & services at budget-friendly cost.
Apart from good quality services and affordable price tags, there are many other reasons as well, which make NHT clinics more popular & preferable than other hair transplant centers across the nation:
- The complete team of experienced hair transplant surgeons & staff
- Consistency of getting high success rate from past so many years
- Maintenance of high standards of cleanliness & hygiene to avoid any infection
Hair Transplant Techniques - FUT & FUE
It is important that you know what exactly to expect and what are your opinions and how to go about with the surgery and so on and so forth.
- The extraction process in FUT hair transplant involves the removal of an entire strip from the patient’s donor area i.e. back of the scalp. FUT is a traditional technique that results into linear scarring & stitches on the donor area.
- But in case of FUE technique of hair restoration, no scarring and stitches are involved as it is an advanced method of extracting hair follicles. Thus we can say that FUE is a minimally invasive surgery and a virtually pain free procedure.
- The donor and recipient- both the areas are marked before the commencement of the surgery. Local anesthesia is given to the patients so as to eliminate any pain or discomfort during the whole surgical treatment.
- In the recovery procedure of both the techniques, the patients lose their transplanted hair for once before getting the permanent new hair growth.
Read more about hair transplant Kozhikode