You could not ask for more. You can now get the international quality services at Indian prices. The doctors are having exposure to international techniques and are recogonised for their professionalism
What is hair transplantation?
It is a procedure where the hair is taken from the back of your scalp and is transplanted in the bald areas. This permanent nature of transplantation helps them to grow for the rest of their life.
- This is a Natural and permanent solution to hair thinning and baldness.
- This is way to get back your natural hair growth for the rest of your life.
- These new hair can be combed, washed, oiled, cut and/or styled as per your choice.
- This is an absolutely safe procedure and has no side effects.
- Importantly it is just a day-care procedure and you can get back home the same day after the procedure.
- If you are a working person, you can get back to your work from the very next day itself and there is absolutely no need for a long leave from work.
- You get back your natural looks and make you feel young not only physically but psychologically as well at every stage of moving ahead.
- There is no maintenance of your new hair they are back just as you had never lost them.
Normal Hair Growth
The pattern for growth of human hair is a continuous and ongoing process. These are however identified in 3 phases called as Anagen (growth phase), Catagen (degradation phase) and Telogen (resting phase). This normal hair growth cycle applies to all hairs which are a part of the body however their duration may vary for each part of the body. To sum it up we loose upto 50-100 hairs each day and the same keep growing as well in a cycle. This is normal process and does not need any treatment.
Causes of Hair Loss
Hair loss can occur due to varying conditions such as due to any diseases or improper care. In case during routine combing you notice large amount of hair fall or your hair has gone thin, it is right time you need to consult your dermatologist and discuss the reasons and take precautions. Cure at right time can avoid a situation for transplant.
These hair loss problems could be due to diet problems, medications related to any recent problems, family history where it has has been a routine, irregular hair care habits, hormonal effects especially in the case of women where their menstrual cycles, pregnancies or menopause play a vital role. It is very important to identify the exact reasons so that treatment can be provided accordingly.
Other methods to investigate the cause are trichoscan and trichogram. Trichoscan helps to assess the density, types of unit, number of miniature hairs and to check response to treatment if already on medicines.