Some General Instructions about Hair Transplant Surgery:
- Contact Details: Make sure that you have all the details about your hair transplant doctor and clinic where you need to reach for hair restoration. Our hair transplant doctors and their staff are always available for follow up discussions. For any assistance, you can call at +91-9872633771
- Advance Booking: 10% of final amount agreed for hair transplantation must be deposited at least 7 days prior into the provided bank account details of your respective doctor. This is typically done to confirm your appointment. You can also make Cash payment, if you are at local place.
- Final Payment: Final payment can be done by the date of surgery. You can opt for any of the given payment mode as per your convenience i.e. via Cheque/Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card/Online Transfer/. All the payments except cash must be done 5 days prior so that it can get cleared by the date of surgery.
- Travel to Clinic: It is advisable to reach the clinic 1-2 hours in advance on the day of surgery. If you need to travel for 8-10 hours, then you must reach the location one night before.
- Accommodation: If your respective doctor is far from your place and you need the accommodation, then on your request, we can make the arrangements with at least 7 days prior notice; so that you don’t have to face any kind of inconvenience during your stay.
- Number of Grafts: Please re-verify the number of grafts before the procedure takes place to avoid any confusion.
- Hair Trimming before Surgery: It is not a necessity to trim the remaining hair but if the patient has long hairs then it is important to cut the hairs short, so as to visualize the exact bald areas where the graft implantation is required to be done.
- Stitches & Incisions: Due to medical advancements, the surgeons use absorbable stitches which dissolve in a period of 10-12 days. Non-absorbable sutures are also used which need to be removed in 7-10 days. It depends upon the patients which type of procedure they want and can discuss with the doctor accordingly.
- Travel to Home: After hair transplant surgery, you are advised not to travel by a 2 wheeler. Instead you can travel by an Auto/Car/Taxi. Also, you should not drive back home after the procedure as you may be receiving medications that can make you drowsy.
- Mild Pain: Do not worry about the pain after surgery as mild pain is bound to happen. Be relaxed; watch movies/listen music to divert your mind from pain.
- Form of consent must be signed before surgery.
- Get your hair colored black if you have gray hairs for surgical convenience, before 2 days of procedure.
- On an average, a surgery takes between 5-7 hours. You can carry DVD/CDs that you may like to watch during your hair transplant procedure.
- Hair Transplant recovery is a stagnant process; therefore you’ll need to have a lot of patience to get the full growth of transplanted hair.
Instruments Used in Hair Transplant Procedure
Among all the hair transplant instruments, these are the finest and costliest. The punches made by cole instruments harvest best quality of grafts. Cole Instrument :
This is the pioneer of FUE hair transplant. The punches made by Harris instruments are semi-sharp and help for neophytes in FUE. This high quality advanced equipment can also be used for DHT (Direct Hair Transplant). Harris Instruments:
This is also the finest equipment for graft extraction. The forester forceps has a high grip to hold the grafts without damaging them. Ellis Instruments:
These implanters provide desired angle, curl and depth to the root. Even we can set the density as planned during the hair transplant procedure. Implanters:
These loupes consist of highest quality ergometry, enabling doctor to work for long time without any fatigue. Carl Zeiss Loupes :
These are kind of loupes that are specially designed to achieve magnified vision. It provides unmatchable quality vision with desired magnification. Optivisors:
The LED lights provide cool, soothing and focused light. These special LED's do not increase the temperature of Operation Theater, so no chance of graft desiccation. Focused LED Light:
These are used for dissecting the roots under the magnification. They have right curvatures for technicians to work for long hours. Stereo Microscopes: