Pollution does not only refer to the chemicals emitting from industrial sectors and vehicles, multiple other factors are also included in the list that is responsible for making our environment pollution-induced. These factors also include smoke coming from fire or cigarettes.
One of the biggest examples of causing pollution in the atmosphere is the way of celebrating Dussehra in our nation. Do we ever realize that how much pollution has been caused by us on that single day by burning the statues of Ravan at huge number of different places?
Another great example is bursting the crackers on Diwali in such a big amount. Apart from causing pollution, don’t you think that it is a complete waste of money as well?
Can’t we celebrate these festivals in some other way that can help us in keeping our environment healthy and nature-friendly?
Pollution is a serious matter of concern that we need to look upon. We should find out an eco-friendly and pollution-resistant way of celebrating our festivals.
Though there is less pollution in the rural areas as compared to the urban ones, but still people in both the areas are getting affected by the pollutants due to which they have to face major problems regarding hair loss and dandruff.
The carbon and carcinogens present in the fire and cigarettes can damage the hair follicles. The dust particles in the air generally contain micro-organisms which can become the reasons of scalp itching and scaling. These are difficult to diagnose at the early stages, but they can cause big troubles in the future if not treated properly on time.
How to Prevent Hair Loss?
Now let’s talk about the precautions and prevention; by adapting which you can maintain healthy and strong hair. This is the fact that people can’t stay away from the pollution in a complete manner; especially in the case they are working. Therefore, in order to deal with this matter, we need to provide extra efforts and care through some healthy hair care practices.
Some Easy & Essential Hair Care Tips:
- Cover Your Head: While going out in a hot weather, cover your hair with a cap or scarf. You can also practice this method while travelling through polluted areas.
- Oil Massage: Proper hair oiling and nourishment is mandatory. So always make sure that get proper oil massage before washing the hair.
- Shampooing & Conditioning: Make use of suitable shampoo and conditioner as per your hair texture. Do not use the products having strong chemicals.
- Frequent Hair Bath: You should frequently wash your hair to remove the dirt and dust particles; but it doesn’t mean that you wash your hair daily. It can cause dryness and dandruff in your scalp. Wash your hair twice or thrice a week.
- Avoid Chemicals: Evade the products that contain huge amount of chemicals such as dyes, hair spray, hair gel etc. Also, use straighten or curling appliances only in case of necessity.
Above are some of the tips by which you can protect your hair; but in case you are adversely affected by the polluting conditions and now suffering from baldness concerns, then you should go for a permanent solution i.e. hair transplant surgery.
In case of both men and women, the worse effects of hair loss can cause:
- Pattern baldness
- Partial Baldness
- Complete Baldness
- Alopecia Areata- Alopecia Areata is a condition of spot baldness that can occur due to certain types of viral infections.
In such cases, contact Natural Hair Transplant and their well-qualified surgeons will treat your condition in the best possible way through their experience and expertise.