Dandruff can make your hair and roots weak that can be a cause of hair Loss. To prevent dandruff in winter, one can use some useful tips.
- To avoid dandruff you can use a good anti dandruff shampoo that can help you reduce dandruff in a simple way. You can wash your hair twice with this shampoo during winters.
- Baking soda may also help to reduce dandruff. Take some baking soda in your hair, rub it gently on your wet hair, and then rinse your hair with simple water.
- Yoghurt also considered as anti dandruff and very useful for hair. Take yoghurt and mix oil whether mustered, coconut or olive oil in it, apply on your hairs and scalp appropriately and wash your hair after that. This blend not only reduces dandruff from the scalp, but work as a natural conditioner also for your hairs.
- Lemon also can be applied to reduce dandruff. Using a lemon over hair is very easy. Take a lemon and cut it into two, massage it on hair and scalp affected from dandruff and rinse your hair.
- Dry hair causes dandruff and for that it is inevitable to provide regular oiling to your hair.
- Along with the external tries, internal repair is as well required. To repair hair problems internally, it is required to take proper diet.
- Just as any other tip, it’s also recommended to take less stress. Stress also can be a main cause of hair fall.